8.06.2018

That Monday AM Message of Unity


The CAT abides, man.

Hi, all. Ok. Everyone needs to try this.

I’ve been experimenting with playing "the game" (as the Oversoul terms it) with love and mirth. Since I can see the wheels and gears working behind everything, I actually call out this mechanism -- as its working, or trying to work -- when I’m talking to anyone about anything, keeping it friendly and funny... and the whole illusion collapses. It's like a SOURCE curveball. People actually stop because you’re messing with the script, then they respond with such happy surprise. Just be yourself, and fully embrace what we all are: spirit brothers. We are all One. We are all extensions of SOURCE. Go about your life as a goodwill ambassador for SOURCE (without actually saying so, and see what happens). You’ve gotta try it. And if something goes wrong: laugh. It's a *game.* So have fun with it.

And if anyone mentions politics, turn it around into a call for Unity. I can't tell you how many times a day I have to say, "I think it's time we all came together and just got along." Let's be adults and give Unity a chance.

~AM


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...